H10-13X Best Value ENC Headset, Hardwired
The H10-13X is a great value for pilots seeking clear, quiet Electronic Noise-Cancelling performance. The headset is hardwired to the 9V battery pack and has all the comfort features of our best-selling H10-13.4 passive noise-attenuating headset.
• NRR – 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 – 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
• Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
• Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
• Battery Power Module – One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
• Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement.
• Reduced headband pressure
• Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
• M-7A noise-cancelling, electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission
• In-line stereo/mono switch
• Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems
• FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a