Looking For Trouble by Peter Randall-Kent
Ode To RAAF 77 Squadron WW2
Military Aviation Art Print Signed By Australian Prime Minister And WW2 Kittyhawk Pilot – Sir John Gorton
REGARDED AS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S MOST ICONIC PAINTINGS of one Australia’s most esteemed RAAF fighter squadrons of WW2, Peter Randall- Kent’s ode to 77 squadron – Looking For Trouble is a must have for all Australian collectors. The signed limited-edition print has been collected by some of Australia’s most notable military, aviation and political figureheads and can be found in museums and military organisations Australia-wide and around the world. There were only 500 prints released in 1998 in this limited edition run and is the only print that is signed by 77 squadron RAAF Kittyhawk pilot and Australian Prime Minister Sir John Gorton. A20 has the last remaining mint condition prints available to collectors and once they are gone, will never be made available again.
- Military Aviation Limited Edition Lithograph Art Print 33 x 25.25 inches
Print Comes unframed
- Signed by WW2 Pilot and Australian Prime Minister Sir John Gorton
- Only 500 ever produced. Very limited amount left.
- Comes with certificate of Authenticity
- All Prints are in mint condition and are stored flat
- Signed by artist Peter Randall-Kent
- Honour and connect with Australia’s ‘greatest generation’
- Ensure that the efforts of Australia’s bravest generation are never forgotten
- Perfect addition for your home office/study or senior office within your place of business
- Great opportunity for younger generations to take an interest in the important war efforts of The Greatest Generation during WW2
- Must have for accomplished collectors who wish to build a substantial Australian WW2 art collection
- Perfect gift idea for all Australian’s proud of Australian servicemen and women’s sacrifices and efforts during WW2 & military history enthusiasts
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE (Unframed prints only)
Stock is located in Melbourne, Australia
Framing options available upon request
Comes with buyer satisfaction guarantee & 1 year warranty
About Us: A20 Aviation Art
A20 Aviation Art specialises in rare and highly collectable limited-edition Military Aviation art prints signed and numbered from WW2. All our stock is kept locally in Melbourne, Australia and comes with certificates of authenticity & buyer warranties. We offer customised framing services.
Please message us any questions and we will aim to respond same day.
Visit us – www.a20aviationart.com.au