Spitfires: The Last & The First by Roy Cross
This rare limited edition military aviation lithograph art print immortalises and commemorates the greatest war bird of all time by one of the greatest aviation artists in history – The Supermarine Spitfire
This image displays 2 Supermarine Spitfires – The very first prototype machine K5054, built in 1936 which is seen flying behind the final MK 24 of 1946. Encapsulating the complete life span of the greatest warbird of all time in one image.
Artist Roy Cross, is considered by many to be one of the most accurate painters of aircraft of all time.
- This is an unopened and unused copy in mint condition
- Comes mounted but not framed. Frame in picture is a display version.
- Only 95 copies were produced in this very rare limited edition series
- Comes pre mounted and matted : Matting area – 34.5cm(w) x 40.5(h)
- Lithograph print area :22cm(w) x 13cm(h)
- Comes with mounted RAF Golden Wings and Kings Crown brooch
- Signed by one of the greatest aviation artists of all time – Roy Cross
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity & painting information sheet
ONLY 3 COPIES LEFT
- An Aviation Art, Militaria & Military History Enthusiast Must
- Only 3 copies available (Only 95 were ever made)
- Perfect gift for all art and aviation enthusiasts and military history enthusiasts
- Compact size is perfect for space conscious collectors
- Perfect addition to any home/ work office or memorabilia space or study
- This limited edition print has been printed with lightfast inks on acid-free, high grade paper from elemental chlorine free pulps. Having been hand-sorted, each individually quality checked image is authenticated by the artist, to confirm approval of the edition.
- After printing, all plates are destroyed, thus ensuring that the edition is truly limited throughout the world.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE (Unframed prints only)
Stock is located in Melbourne, Australia
Comes with buyer satisfaction guarantee & 1 year warranty
About Us: A20 Aviation Art
A20 Aviation Art specialises in rare and highly collectable limited-edition Military Aviation Airplane Art Prints. All our stock is kept locally in Melbourne, Australia and comes with certificates of authenticity & buyer warranties. We offer customised framing services.